Look for swimming pool and spa industry jobs on the SPLASH! Job Board.
To be included as either a potential employer or a potential employee, email David Stennett at [email protected].
Below are swimming pool and spa construction and retail jobs. (For Aquatics positions such as lifeguards or swim coaches, go to the SPLASH! job page at Sportspeople.)
Category Manager – Pool
Clark Rubber is retail icon in the Australian market, well known as a category experts in Pool, Foam and Rubber.
If you’re an energetic, focused and dynamic Category Manager/Buyer looking for a challenge then this is a fantastic opportunity to join the Clark Rubber team.
As the Category Manager for our key ‘Pool’ trading category, this role is perfectly positioned for a candidate with good pool industry experience.
Reporting to the General Manager Merchandise the key objectives of the role are to develop and execute strategies to achieve sales and margin budgets for the category and the business in general. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Sourcing quality and value for money appropriate category products;
- Developing new and innovative products in conjunction with suppliers;
- Negotiating trading terms with suppliers;
- Establishing and maintaining effective supplier relationships;
- Maintaining appropriate product ranges that will ensure sales and profit growth;
- Developing extensive marketing and promotional campaigns for the products, via media such as catalogue and TV advertising campaigns;
- Maintaining effective communication and support throughout the Clark Rubber franchisee network; and
- Developing effective training programs.
The successful candidate must have:
- At least 5 years buying / category management experience;
- Proven pool industry experience;
- A proven track record in achieving sales and profit budgets;
- Solid experience with range planning / building seasonal programs;
- Proven experience in overseas sourcing and importing;
- Experience in managing supplier relationships and trading terms;
- Supply chain experience;
- Advanced Excel skills are a must;
- Experience in a retail franchise business is an advantage; and
- Holder a Certificate III or IV in Swimming Pool and Spa Service would also be an advantage.
Candidates with previous experience in managing pool and/or spa categories will be highly regarded.
A competitive salary package is on offer for the right candidate including an incentive bonus payment scheme.
This is a unique opportunity for a buying professional to work with a reputable established franchised retailer.
Only candidates currently residing in Australia with a valid working visa need apply. Please contact [email protected]
Cook Islands Business for sale
You want to be your own boss ? And make money on the first day ? Then buy a profitable swimming pool and spa business in the little paradise of the Cook Islands.
– Only competition is yourself
– Huge potential of development
– 2 Van with stock set up for daily routes
– Can be easily run by a couple or family
– Busy all year round due to the tropical climate
– Will provide a month hand over and training if necessary
– Plan your daily routes with a maximum free time, afternoon and week-ends with family in a safe and educated environment with zero crimes
– Initial investment can easily be made over 3 years
If you’re serious, motivated and up for the adventure this is a great opportunity, contact us at: [email protected]
Pool Industry – Managers Needed
We are Australia’s largest wholesaler to the Pool and Spa industry with warehouses in Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Adelaide and Melbourne. We’ve experienced rapid growth in the Victorian market and as a result are seeking experienced managers from a Pool or related trade background who want to build sales and customers, build operating disciplines and build people.
The successful applicant will ideally have a strong background in the pool, or related trade industry, and experience in growing customers, sales and our employees. Discipline in operations and warehouse management would also be well regarded.
The best attributes that you will possess will be the drive to succeed, and the desire to work with people to make your mark and generate great results for everyone involved.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Support our growing trade business
- Manage branch operations
- Manage key accounts
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A clear customer focus
- Strong operational/warehousing disciplines
- Experience leading a small team.
In return for your skills and energy, we offer generous remuneration and benefits.
If you fit the profile, then please forward your application, including a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Pool Technician / Pool Shop Sale Assistant WA
We require an experienced Pool Technician / Shop Sales Assistant with skills in pool maintenance, water testing, pool equipment repair, sales, pool shop operation etc.
Enjoy working outside – Vehicle provided – Industry training and qualifications provided
The successful candidate will have skills in:
- Operation of a pool store
- Demonstrate knowledge of swimming pool problem identification and rectification both in store and in field
- Responsible, motivated and keen to learn, Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work independently
- Well-presented, able to think on their feet and enjoy dealing with customers – professionally and politely and ethically.
- Current Manual C-class Driver’s License and safe driving history
• Managing customer expectations
• Water testing, management of pool’s water condition, equipment and safety
• Organise and manage stock
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to work unsupervised
This role incorporates both retail shop sales and field (pool cleaning) work.
Salary will be negotiated depending on experience and skill.
Email your CV and a cover letter to: [email protected]
Supreme Heating – Account Manager, WA
Established in 1990, this Victorian based pool heating company requires the services of a highly motivated Account Manager to join our WA Office team to grow and develop its customer base in Perth and regional areas.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the ideal candidate will possess the following skills/experience:
- Proven direct sales
- Excellent communication/negotiation skills on all levels
- Develop new business relationships and maintain existing client base
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise
- Ability to work as a team member
- Knowledge of the pool industry would be an advantage
- Be prepared to travel throughout Western Australia when required
The position will offer a base salary plus commission scheme, superannuation, vehicle allowance/FMCV, phone and laptop.
To apply, please forward your application including resume to Joe Maio [email protected]
Boss Solar – Sales Representative
Boss Solar are a growing business who are seeking a Sales Representative to increase sales of Solar Pool Heating products in Melbourne and interstate. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining contact with existing customers, identifying and establishing new opportunities, and following up on potential leads. The role is as an Outside Sales Representative who will also monitor industry trends in order to identify emerging markets and help to develop plans to utilize those markets to expand revenue.
If you have prior experience in any area of the swimming pool industry and a desire to expand your career, this position would be suited to you.
The ideal candidate will:
• have completed two to three accredited sales courses
• have four years outside sales experience
• be willing to travel approximately 80% of the time
• have strong computer skills and understanding of spreadsheet software
• be self-motivated
• have solid interpersonal communication skills
• have excellent listening skills
The key to success in this position will be the ability to work effectively and compatibly with your fellow team members.
Strictly no agency calls
Please email your resume to [email protected]
Contact Number: 0407 901 701
Technical Service & Customer Support Officer – Hayward
Hayward Pool Products is one of the world’s largest, oldest and Australia’s fastest growing suppliers of swimming pool and spa equipment, with 4 offices located around Australia.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced District Technical Manager to join our Brisbane branch team. This will be a challenging and rewarding role which forms an integral part of our business.