SPLASH! has unveiled a new website – and it’s much more than just a new online look. It has great new functionality including:
- SPLASH! TV – easy access to SPLASH! videos played right on the page without having to open another window
- Greater interoperability with social media – instantly share articles with the click of an icon
- Instant polls – let us know your opinion on important topics
- New visual interface – a more lively reader experience
- Read later – time saving option for listing stories you haven’t got time to read right now
- Digital magazine archive – easy access to all the digital versions of SPLASH!
- Plus lots more!
As always, the SPLASH! website is at splashmagazine.com.au.
A note from the editor: As with anything technical, there is likely to be the odd glitch or two as we settle into our new website. Please be patient, but if you’d like to let us know about anything you think is not working properly, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For advertisers interested in the new website, please contact David Stennett at email@example.com.
We hope you like it!