South Australia sizzled in this summer and SPASA is expecting the warm weather to translate into bumper crowds for the new look Adelaide Pool Spa & Outdoor Living Expo from March 24 to 25 at the Adelaide Showground.
Consumers interested in buying a new pool or spa can talk to the experts, compare and buy the latest products, find new designs and get inspirational ideas all under one roof and in one convenient location.
Some of the highlights include:
• Expert advice from the leading pool, spa and outdoor suppliers;
• Show specials offering savings of thousands of dollars;
• A chance to win fabulous door prizes;
• Free seminars to arm customers with all the facts;
• Visitors can bring their house plans and photos for free consultations;
• And advice on renovating old pool or spas.
It is a family friendly venue and entry for children is free, and there will be free kids entertainment as well.
There is an ongoing and extensive advertising campaign reaching all corners of the metro and regional marketplace, targeting families 25 to 65 with new creative for TV, radio and print press ads. The TV campaign includes prime time spots with the highest TARPS of any pool show campaign in Australia, while there are also premium spots and sponsorships on top rating radio and print publications, and Google Adword and social media campaigns.
There are still a few stands left so contact Vee Johnson on 03 9676 2133 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.