- Worked in the Pool Industry?
- Are you Customer Focused?
- Do you have experience how to how totroubleshoot problems?
- Base Salary + Bonus + Super + Free Parking Onsite
- Vibrant Team
As Zodiac Australia celebrates over 30 years in the Australian market, we are the country’s leading supplier of innovative user-friendly pool equipment and chemicals. Our products include some of Australia’s best known pool care products (Baracuda, Polaris, Clearwater) and promote fun, active, lifestyles as well as being renowned worldwide for quality and reliability.
WE WANT YOU
We are looking for a motivated and energetic person, who enjoys working in a fast paced environment. Experience working in a high volume call centre, and excellent data entry skills are essential.
As part of the Zodiac Sales Team within our National Customer Service Call Centre, this role provides sales assistance and superior customer service to our Pool dealers for all Zodiac pool care products. This role is located in our head office in Smithfield, NSW. The key responsibilities include:
- handling varied customer calls generally in relation to customers placing orders, following up on deliveries, general product enquiries, stock availability, short deliveries, missing deliveries and customer complaints; and
- Providing back up to our Technical Support Team and Sales Reps where required
- placing sales orders through the Movex system orders either by phone, fax or email;
- ad hoc admin functions such as sending out of brochures, general filing and quality incident reporting; and
- Providing support to the sales reps where required.
Products which will be supported are: Baracuda, Clearwater Salt Water Chlorinators, Nature Two, Dri Clad Pools and Polaris Pool Cleaners and Water Features.
- Must be able to deliver high standard customer service and telephone sales support for products such as pool cleaners, heaters, chlorinators etc.
- Deliver professional levels of customer service at all times
- Complete all paper work and information required to initiate sales
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to handle difficult situations
- Ability to work unsupervised, organize and prioritise
- Willingness to consistently improve knowledge of pool care products (industry experience not required)
- Provide accurate product knowledge/pricing inquiries and stock availability
- Ability to follow up on all customers issues and complete when agreed to with customer
- Provide support where necessary to the field sales representatives
- Assist with stock takes, trade shows and promotional activities
TO BE SUCCESSFUL FOR AN INTERVIEW YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a call center environment. Experience in a similar sales coordinator call centre role would be highly regarded;
- Intermediate in MS Word, Excel and Gmail. Experience with ERP (Movex) would be highly regarded.
- Ability and willingness to continually learn new products
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- High Customer Service Ethic
- Complaint handling experience
- The ability to follow instructions/tasks through
- Accurate and efficient data entry skills
- Excellent Time Management and Perform Multiple Tasks under Pressure
HOW TO APPLY
Please forward a Cover Letter and your updated CV to Zodiac HR Team, email address: email@example.com.