SPASA Australia held the South Australian Awards of Excellence on June 3 and 4, with the winning Pool of the Year Award going to Elite Pools & Landscapes. This pool will now go into the National Pool of the Year Award to be presented on the Gold Coast as part of SPLASH! Week.
This was the first awards event of the season, and was the first of the new hybrid award events.
Thursday June 3 saw South Australia’s virtual awards announcement, hosted by Marianne Van Dorslar with guest appearances from SPASA chair Stefan Ossenberg, SPASA BDM Rodney Smith and magician Josh Norbido, joining with the SPASA team in studio to present selected awards categories.
Friday June 4 saw South Australian members and guests get together for the first time in two years at the National Wine Centre to celebrate the best of the industry.
SPASA communication manager Suzie Kent was thrilled to see so many members attending.
“I’d missed all these wonderful faces,” she says. “We’ve had a record number of registrations this year and it’s fantastic to see our South Australian community all together at the National Wine Centre to celebrate the best that the industry has to offer. Huge congratulations to the winners!”
The major winners for the 2021 SPASA Awards of Excellence in South Australia were:
- Pool of the Year – Elite Pools & Landscapes
- Business of the Year – Everclear Pool Solutions
- Commercial Project of the Year – Hydrilla
- Product of the Year – Poolside Living
- Professional of the Year – Elite Pools & Landscapes
- Best Concrete Pool Builder – Elite Pools & Landscapes
- Best Fibreglass Pool Builder – Rainwise Clearview
- Best Mobile Service Business – Acacia Pool Service
- Best Pool Store – Everclear Pool Solutions
- Best Professional Service Business – Advanced Pools
- Best Spa Retailer – Spa World
- Best Supplier – Focus Products (NT)
- Best Supplier – Waterco Limited (SA)
The next awards event is in NSW & ACT on 25 and 26 June.
View the 2021 South Australian award winners including links to the virtual presentations.