The SPASA Awards of Excellence season has commenced with a grand gala in Adelaide, celebrating the best in the pool and spa industry in South Australia and the Northern Territory.
The awards kicked off through an online webcast streamed straight to members watching from home, office or even spa, followed the next night by the gala at the Hilton Adelaide hosted by Marianne Van Dorslar and Daena Bougoure-Latchford with guest appearances from SPASA chair Stefan Ossenberg. The award presentations were followed by partygoers dancing the night away.
Keeta Scown, SPASA’s member services coordinator, was amazed to see the engagement from the members.
“It’s a wonderful time of the year for the pool and spa industry and it is fantastic to see the engagement and participation of the members coming together to celebrate and recognise the success of the industry’s growth,” she says. “I thank the South Australian community members for their valuable support to make this event a success and also a huge congratulations to the winners!”
The major winners for the 2022 SPASA Awards of Excellence in South Australia are:
• Pool of the Year – Elite Pools & Landscapes
• Business of the Year – Riverscape Landscaping & Pools
• Commercial Project of the Year – South Pacific Pools
• Product of the Year – Fluidra, Zodiac QB800
• Professional of the Year – Patrick Dyson, Adelaide Aquaboys
• Best Concrete Pool Builder – Elite Pools & Landscapes
• Best Fibreglass Pool Builder – Riverscape Landscaping & Pools
• Best Mobile Service Business – Jim’s Pool Care Glenelg
• Best Pool Store – Acacia Pool Service
• Best Spa Retailer – Spa World
• Best Supplier – Fluidra Australia (NT)
• Best Supplier – EvoHeat (SA)
IMAGE: South Australian Pool of the Year 2022 – Elite Pools & Landscapes