For the first time ever, SPASA and SPLASH! have put together almost a full week of training options during the week of July 30 to August 2 at the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Expert presenters will reach across all facets of the swimming pool, spa and aquatic operations industry presenting on issues to meet the industry’s training and business needs. More training sessions and more varied times provide a greater number of staff the opportunity to attend.
Businesses can save time and money by improving sales techniques, better promoting their business and ensuring they have the right staff who are working effectively for the desired outcomes.
Staff can learn about new products and processes and improve their personal skills to help the business remain efficient and effective within the market.
Supervisors can learn about hiring and managing people, how to choose and retain the right staff, what to do in case of a contractual conflict and what they should be doing to ensure the business is compliant.
Some of the key areas being covered are:
• Legal – contracts and compliance including best practice and pool barriers;
• Human resources – hiring, retaining and training staff including managing people;
• Sales and marketing – get hot tips on how to approach the market to get in front and stay ahead. Do fewer quotes and get higher conversions with your sales;
• Social media – Facebook strategies for engagement, emails and ads to generate more sales;
• Current national and international trends within the industry- including disinfection, sustainability, technology and drowning prevention;
• Operations and site visit to Optus Aquatic Centre- learn about the $42 million renovation of the Commonwealth Games Pools 2018;
• Women in Leadership Forum – learn from the industries and some of the world’s best female leaders.
For a full description of the sessions go to www.splashexpo.com.au