PASA New Zealand celebrated the inaugural Awards of Excellence on September 4 with the industry virtually applauding an outstanding year for the pool and spa community.
The Awards of Excellence program is the industry’s most prestigious awards, showcasing achievements in construction, design, manufacturing, supply, products, retail and service.
“This is the first event of its kind available to the entire New Zealand pool and spa community and it is extremely encouraging to see that members are embracing the opportunity,” says Lindsay McGrath, PASA NZ CEO “We’re continually looking for ways to help improve business and marketing options for members and it is events like this that see the industry propel forward.”
The major winners for the 2020 PASA NZ Awards of Excellence were:
• Narellan Pools Waikato – Pool of the Year
• Alfresco Pools – Concrete Pool Builder of the Year
• Narellan Pools Waikato – Fibreglass Pool Builder of the Year
• Alfresco Pools – Commercial Project of the Year
• Poolside Christchurch – Business of the Year
• Rainbow Morris (Ultimate Pools) – Employee of the Year
• Fluidra – Supplier of the Year
• Naked Pools – Product of the Year
The PASA New Zealand Awards of Excellence Program is supported by leading industry companies including: 43 South, Austral Pool & Spa Products, Dolphin Pacific, Fluidra, Hayward Pool Products and Pentair; and event managers: Wise Connections and AV1.
IMAGE: Pool of the Year – Narellan Pools Waikato