The Victorian Government has introduced the following restrictions which took effect at 11:59 pm on Wednesday, 14 July 2021. The restrictions apply to everyone that lives in Victoria.
1. You can go to work if you are unable to work from home.
2. There are no limits on the distance you can travel.
3. Face masks are mandatory in the workplace – unless an exception applies.
4. Face masks must be worn outdoors for anyone aged 12 and above if 1.5 m distance cannot be maintained, from people who are not members of your household or your intimate partner.
5. Shops are open with density limits.
6. Offices can have 75% capacity or 30 people, whichever is greater, with a density limit of 1 person per 2 sqm.
7. Indoor and outdoor physical recreation (including public pools) is open, with class sizes of up to 50 people, plus the trainers.
An end date for these new restrictions has not been provided.