- Salary + FMCV + Bonuses
- Pool industry expert required for this busy Account Management/BDM role
- Bring your skills and experience to some 500+ active accounts
- Autonomous role with excellent rem & bens
With a long established reputation as the ‘Go To’ distributor to the Queensland swimming pool market, we are seeking the Best of the Best to maintain the first class relationships we have with their client base, and to build on an already substantial list of industry leaders.
Supplying a broad range of quality pool equipment, parts and chemicals to pool shops, pool builders and technicians, this company has been an integral part of the Queensland swimming pool market since the 1970’s.
Joining a small but dedicated team of industry experts, it is likely that you come from a similar broad based distribution company, or perhaps from one of the many suppliers to the industry.
Your brief will be to establish and maintain contact with a large existing client base across Brisbane, introducing yourself and your industry knowledge to a myriad of already well entrenched customers. Over time, this will extend across South East Queensland, regional sectors, and ultimately to clients located in northern NSW, the Northern Territory and South Australia.
With the assistance of the Managing Director, you will work through a call cycle which will see you visit and/or call on your clients on a regular basis, advising them on new product offerings, assisting with general enquiries, helping to source parts, quoting on products, and ultimately, working with them to grow their relationship with you and the company.
Of course, part of your remit will also include sourcing new business opportunities with clients who may not be already dealing with the business. There will also be the requirement to represent the organisation at industry events and trade shows, so the availability to travel every few months is significant.
To be successful in this role, you will –
- Have worked in the pool industry for at least 5 years, ideally selling products to pool shops, pool builders or technicians
- Have a well-established network of contacts, and a technical knowledge of products ranging from chemicals and cleaning equipment through to pumps and spa fittings
- Possess outstanding account management skills, with the capacity to communicate with a varied cross section of customers
- Have strong business development skills and the capacity to source new leads – by cold calling, referrals or through industry news – and following through the full sales process
- Be an excellent time manager with the capacity to keep yourself motivated. This will be a fairly autonomous role where you will probably only be in the office for a brief meeting each week.
- Have a real passion for the industry and ultimately become a true Subject Matter Expert for your clients
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this highly regarded company and to build your career and your reputation. A highly impressive remuneration package is on offer for the ideal candidate, including Base + Super + FMCV + Tools of Trade and a competitive quarterly bonus scheme.
Interested? Please apply now by submitting your Cover Letter and CV (in Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org