South Australia is currently at Level 4 activity restrictions. Restrictions will come into force from Tuesday July 20, and they will stay in place until at least Friday July 24.
Based on SPASA Australia’s review of the current Emergency Management (Activities—General) (COVID-19) Direction 2021, the following is permitted:
• Retail Pool Shops can continue
• Service, Maintenance and Repairs can continue*
• Construction can continue.
• Workplaces, including offices, factories, laboratories can continue.
• Employees should work from home wherever possible
*Note: The installation of pumps, filtration equipment, chlorinators, heaters, and associated pipework is classed as building work under the Building Work Contractors Act 1995 and therefore falls under construction.
The above-permitted activities are supported in the Directions and highlighted below under “Essential Retail Services” and “Unrestricted Activities”.
For more information and further updates refer to the SPASA Australia Coronavirus Support Hub.