The Swimming Pool and Spa Association (SPASA) of NSW is a Registered Training Authority (RTO) and its industry leading training programs have been formally recognised by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) for the following courses:
- 91520NSW – Certificate III in Swimming Pool Repairs, Servicing and Interior Finishes
- 91519NSW – Certificate III in Swimming Pool Building and Installation
- CPC40808 – Certificate IV in Swimming Pool and Spa Building
- SPASA3017A – Inspect Swimming Pool & Spa Safety Barriers course
Not only do these courses provide pool and spa professionals with a formal education, they also provide reassurance for consumers that they are dealing with qualified individuals.
Pool and spa professionals who are interested in completing some or all of the course units on offer are able to tailor their studies around their busy schedules. SPASA NSW can offer a choice of three flexible training options:
- Blended delivery: a combination of face to face and self-paced learning via email and online forums
- Self-paced: learning via phone, email and online forums
SPASA also appreciates that many professionals already have advanced skills that can be formally recognised. Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) can be applied for where the individual believes they have the necessary skills to satisfy individual unit performance criteria.