Waterco’s Malaysian operations are recovering from the fire that ran through the premises last year. The company has moved its manufacturing activities back into its premises, and expects the rebuilt warehouse to be completed on the old warehouse site by June.
Waterco rebuilding in MalaysiaOctober 20, 2010
Join our mailing list to keep up-to-date with the latest industry news direct to your inbox
- Advice on requirements for re-opening public pools 658 views
- Waterco acquires leading distributor Automated Pool Products 539 views
- Consumer interest in swimming pools surges 447 views
- Government leaves families who want pools out in the cold 391 views
- SPASA Australia creates national sales and marketing position 349 views